Sat, 28 Sept|
Dirt Track Lelystad
FLAT TRACK SERIES SEPTEMBER 28-29
The first Flat Track racing series on Dutch soil. Meet the riders and their machinery in our open pits area. Three weekends of action packed racing fun. The entrance is free. Come & race with us!
28 Sept 2019, 14:00 – 29 Sept 2019, 20:00
Dirt Track Lelystad, Talingweg 91, Lelystad, Nederland
Important information about the tickets
After you have selected your tickets, you can choose your class and race number. If you want to race in different classes, please buy the "extra class tickets" (max. 3).
Check the regulations.
Pro. Amateurs, Rookies
- tyres must be constructed for Flat Track use and 19”
- 2 stroke –125cc to 500cc
- 4 stroke –250cc to unlimited
- where you can try the flat track sport on your old MX, Triumph, Scrambler, Street tracker, 19 inch not necessary
- supermoto wheels 16, 16,5, 17 inch
Vintage (two stroke and four stroke)
- what we are looking for here are old Triumph's, BSA's, Astro Bultaco's, XR's, WR's, WLA's etc. mostly pre 1970ish. If you are not sure your bike has what it takes to race in Vintage class, send us a mail including a photo. Ps: you don't need the proper dirt track tyres or 19" wheels
- 2 stroke, multi-cylinder machines – 500cc to unlimited
- twin Parallel, four stroke machines – 500cc to unlimited
- singles, four stroke – 600cc to unlimited
- v-twins and multi-cylinder four strokes – 600cc to unlimited
Ps. no front brake for all classes
Training | Saturday Sept. 28
Training from 14:00 till 20:00. KNMV basic or day license required, available through www.knmv.nl
Barbeque | Saturday Sept. 28
+/- 500 gr. meat, sauces, salads, baguettes and more
Race 1 | Sunday Sept. 29
On the next page you can choose the class and your race number. If you want to race in more classes, buy the extra class tickets.
extra class Sept. 29 (max. 3)
If you want to race in more classes you can select this ticket. Max 3.